Dear IPACSO Member,
This email contains opportunities that are part of your current and future business, and as such we make it our business to seize out the most by participating actively into development activities throughout Europe.
In this email:
• European Cyber Security & Privacy Innovation Awards 2015: Registration is open !
• Red Herring reached out to IPACSO & LSEC: Red Herring Europe top 100
Call for Innovators: Registration is now open!
Each year in October, Europe’s most innovative and forward-thinking researchers and entrepreneurs gather in Brussels, recognizing those who are bolstering Europe’s cyber security landscape. With the awards, the IPACSO consortium awards Privacy and Cyber Security Innovators in Europe.
The 2014 edition was a success, with lot’s of international media coverage, inspiring keynotes and a packed exhibition area, where the finalists showcased their innovations.
8 Reasons to Compete in the Contest:
• 300+ Security Companies & Researchers competing
• Credibility in the industry
• Endorsed by a vendor neutral consortium
• Project supported by the European Commission under FP7
• Reaching over 20,000 security stakeholders in Europe
• Exposure from international press
• IPACSO is creating a repository of Security & Privacy Innovations, and you should be included
• All award finalists will receive their own company booth at the conference
Red Herring Europe top 100 invites LSEC & IPACSO Members
This year, Red Herring is once again seeking out the most exciting private European companies to submit for its Top 100 Europe award, and has reached out to LSEC and the IPACSO project. Upon our request, Red Herring has pushed the deadline to 21st of March for you to complete the online form. To complete the online form, click here. Red Herring will review 400-500 submissions and schedule a call with the CEO of each company to get a full understanding of the business model and the company as a whole. They then select 200 companies as finalists that are invited to present in front of Red Herring judges at its European conference (Amsterdam, April 13 till 15, 2015). The Top 100 will be announced on the last day of the conference and will be featured in the next issue of the Red Herring magazine.
Stay in touch: IPACSO LinkedIn Group
IPACSO is a project from and by security companies and - researchers and is focused on innovation, business and opportunities in the cyber security and privacy domains. Connect with us on LinkedIn, keep posted about the latest news, and join the discussions: Click here