Download the presentations of the sessions :
- Standards Session, led by Ulrich Seldeslachts, LSEC with participation of ISO (via Jan De Meer), ETSI ISI (via Gerard Gaudin), ISA (via Wim Tindemans) and STIX (via Ulrich Seldeslachts)
- Incentivizing innovation in cyber security, by Nicola Jentzsch, DIW
- Cyber Security and Privacy in Vertical Supply Chains, by Nicola Jentzsch, DIW
- Research to Innovation, Challenges from Academia to Industy, by Phlip Mills, CSIT
IPACSO Supports the Cyber Security & Privacy Innovation Forum 2015, with keynotes from Paul Timmers and Jakub Boratynski from the European Commission
Is Cyber Security & Privacy core to your business or academic activities?
Then this 2 day Cyber Security & Privacy (CSP) Innovation Forum cannot be missed !
This important event will provide a unique opportunity for like minded Industry, academics,policy makers and business investors to come together for fruitful networking opportunities. The 2 day event is where real Cyber Security & Privacy research success stories, future upcoming challenges/research priorities and opportunities for investment stemming from mature research activities will be highlighted and discussed in depth.
Dont miss the opportunity to chat directly to the European Commission project and policy officers in this domain, and meet face to face with the researchers at the core of the current EU FP7 Trust & Security funded reserarch projects. View their demonstrators and innovative outputs in the dedicated Exhibition booths
The European Commission & CSP Innovation Forum will run dedicated sessions on the following topics
* EC H2020 Info Sessions (Relating to Upcoming Digital Security Opens Calls 2015)
* Unique Opportunities for networking with Industry, policy makers, researchers,investors.
* Proposal brokerage sessions ( new collaborative ideas for H2020 Digital Security 2015 Open calls)
* Gain an overview of EC Trust & Security Research portfolio/Success Stories.
* Attend technical and hot topical track sessions in the Cyber Security and Privacy domain.
* See real live demonstrators at the Exhibition area - talk directly with the researchers.
* Find out more about current Policies in the making ( NIS Initiative)
Paul Timmers. Director: Sustainable
& Secure Society Directorate,
Head of Unit, Trust and Security,
More information & Registratiom:
Event name: CSP2015 Forum
Dates: April 28 & 29, MCE
Venue : MCE, Management Centre Europe , Brussels , Belgium
Address: Rue de l'Aqueduc 118, 1050 Ixelles, Belgium