Are you operating from Ireland? Do you have or are you planning to launch an innovative product that will change the Cyber Security Landscape? Join the IPACSO Cyber security & privacy Innovation BOOTCAMP!
Upcoming Dates in Ireland: June 8th Waterford, June 16th Dublin, and June 30th Belfast
Registration is free of charge. But seats are limited, and confirmations are handled on a first come, first serve basis
IPACSO Cyber Security & Privacy Innovation Bootcamps
'Highly interactive workshops, aimed to support cyber security & privacy entrepreneurs in their innovation process. With proven methodologies from other industries, but applied to the ICT Security landscape'
IPACSO directly supports companies with the drive to innovate and stay ahead of the competition; organizing workshops throughout Europe. The bootcamps are built upon the IPACSO Framework and will help you to identify, assess and exploit market opportunities; support you in your innovation process; and help you find your road to market faster, better and more efficient. All events are delivered by a mix of successful business entrepreneurs and security experts; and include follow up sessions, to directly support you in your innovation process.
• interactive sessions that include education & training modules
• small number of participants 6 to 10 max
• bootcamp instructors have field experiences supported by theoretical backgrounds of IPACSO Innovation Framework
• practical implementations of innovations, challenging assumptions, providing feedback into go-to-market models
• Guides innovators with practical advice, market support and information that would support the development of their business case and going to market.
• Participation is free of charge upon prior registration
• Sharpening business proposals, market entrance strategy & improvements for your business case
• Guiding principles for new ideas and product-to-market strategies
• Business model evaluation and application
• Coaching toward innovation award application
• Tips on getting past ideation phase, and also on idea generation
• Deepen your understanding of cybersecurity market
• Learn about different innovation processes, case studies
Scheduled Bootcamps in Ireland:
Do you have or are you planning to launch an innovative product that will change the Cyber Security Landscape? Join us:
June 8th, in Waterford, from 10:00am to 14.30pm. To register or contact the organizer for more information, visit the registration page
June 16th, in Dublin, from 10:00am to 14.30pm. To register or contact the organizer for more information, visit the registration page
June 30th, in Belfast, from 10:00PM to 14.30pm. To register or contact the organizer for more information, visit the registration page