On behalf of the IPACSO consortium and the European Commission, LSEC invites you to the first European Cyber Security & Privacy Innovation Awards!
This message is also a final call upon Innovators to apply for the registration process, and companies that want to nominate their business partner, or their supplier!
IPACSO is a private consortium, aimed at supporting Privacy and Cyber Security Innovations in Europe, and to improve the competitiveness of the European IT Security Market.
With the Cyber Security & Privacy Innovation Awards, the IPACSO consortium, supported by the European Commission, awards Privacy and Cyber Security Innovators in Europe. Surrounding the award ceremony, the consortium has set up an agenda with inspiring speakers, and panel discussions on innovative new research, products, ideas, approaches, methods and methodologies in the domains of cyber security and privacy.
Join us, on October 23rd, at Living Tomorrow in Vilvoorde, Belgium, and:
- Attend Keynotes with perspectives from the European Commissioner and McAfee's / Intel's Cyber Security Director
- and panel discussions with innovation views from Industry, Government and Research
- Learn about the latest innovations and developments, aimed to ensure our privacy and protect our information systems and Europe's vital infrastructures
- Meet with the candidates, and connect with your peers
- Attend the award ceremony, with a selection of presentations from the award winners
Call on Innovators, and organizations that want to nominate their partner or supplier for the award
With this invitation, we also call upon innovators in the domains of IT Security and / or Privacy, to make themselves known, showcase their innovations, and join the selection process. Lastly, this action calls upon corporate organizations, government departments, and partners to support their suppliers and partners, by informing the European ICT Security community about their discoveries.
Registration to attend the conference, or to be included in the registration process:
- I want to attend the award ceremony and congress: click here to confirm your attendance (attendance is free of charge upon prior registration)
Choosing an LSEC Congress is a good idea : over the last two years, we have received on average over 87% attendee satisfaction on the contents, organization and facilities of our seminars. Our unique neutral perspective is that the messages are oriented to inform and create awareness in the broader market. It offers a unique experience to learn from the experts in the field. LSEC is supported by the European Commission FP7, projects FIRE, IPACSO and ACDC and by the Flemish Government via IWT, projects MOBCOM and NEBUCOM