IPACSO Innovation Bootcamps
'Highly interactive workshops, aimed to support cyber security & privacy entrepreneurs in their innovation process. With proven methodologies from other industries, but applied to the ICT Security landscape'
Cyber Security & Privacy innovators are invited to participate to the IPACSO Security and Privacy bootcamps throughout Europe. The IPACSO project focuses on bringing innovation frameworks to innovators, based upon proven methodologies from other industries, but applied to the ICT Security landscape based upon experiences and expertise from other cyber security innovators. Part of the IPACSO project, the Bootcamps are highly interactive sessions that include education and training, with direct advisory applicable to ongoing cases or to measure the participants needs. The Innovation Bootcamps have been very successful in innovation domains. Earlier Bootcamps took place in July and September in Belgium. Seven entrepeneurs are now being guided to their next steps in their development process.
Their typical character is:
- A small number of participants 6 to 10 max
- Determining the participants interests, objectives, experience and markets in advance
- One or multiple motivational bootcamp instructors, with field experiences
- supported with the theoretical backgrounds from IPACSO Innovation methodologies & IPACSO Framework under development
- Working towards practical implementations of innovations, challenging assumptions, providing feedback into
- Sharpening Executive Summary and provide feedback to business case
IPACSO Privacy Innovation Bootcamp
Friday, February 6 -2015
Do you have or are you planning to launch an innovative product that will change the Privacy Landscape? Join us at the first IPACSO Privacy Innovation Bootcamp, in Brussels.
Participation is free of charge upon prior registration. In case of a NO SHOW (no participation without hearing from you) we reserve the right to invoice EURO 50 to cover some of the catering costs